Registered Nurse (RN & RM) or equivalent
Students seeking admission to GNM/PB BSc Nursing/BSc Nursing/Post Basic Diploma in Dialysis Nursing/MSc Nursing are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Admission to the above courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for admission
- 10th standard marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th standard/equivalent marks card (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The undergraduate/postgraduate courses commence on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.
For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: email@example.com