Pass in 10+2 examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and passed in English individually. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Students seeking admission to GNM/PB BSc Nursing/BSc Nursing/Post Basic Diploma in Dialysis Nursing/MSc Nursing are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Admission to the above courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for admission
- 10th standard marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th standard/equivalent marks card (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The undergraduate/postgraduate courses commence on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.
For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outcomes & Placements
At the end of the program, graduates will be able to...
- PO1. Apply knowledge from physical, biological & behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative system in providing comprehensive nursing care to individual, families and communities.
- PO2. Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors which affect health of individual and groups.
- PO3. Practice nursing care based on steps of nursing process individually or in collaboration.
- PO4. Demonstrate critical thinking skills in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- PO5. Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- PO6. Plan for promotive, preventive and restorative health care services in line with the global needs and national health policies and programs.
- PO7. Practice within the frame work of code of ethics, professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- PO8. Display effective ways of Communication with individuals, groups and members of the health care team in order to promote professional interpersonal relationship and team work.
- PO9. Demonstrate skills in health teaching for individuals and groups in clinical/community health settings.
- PO10. Handle emergencies effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- PO11. Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinic/ community health settings.
- PO12. Initiate need based research studies in various setting and utilize the research finding to improve the quality of care.
- PO13. Display awareness, interest of self and contribute towards advancement of the profession.
- PO14. Serve as a teacher, supervisor and manager in a clinical /public health setting.