Pass in 10+2 examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in Physics,
Chemistry & Biology with English as one of the languages of study. The candidate
should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte (Deemed to be University), most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.