Pass in B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a college recognised by INC securing at least 55% marks in aggregate. Candidate should be a registered Nurse / Midwife. 1 year work experience from the date of registration is essential.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 2 yrs
Medical Surgical Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Commencement of course
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Sc (N)/ P.B Bsc (N) Marks cards of all years – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- GNM Marks cards & Diploma Completion Certificate ( in case of P.Bsc Nursing candidates) – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Registration Certificate Issued by the State Nursing Council – Original + 3 attested photocopies – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Experience Certificate for a minimum Period of 1 year – in Original
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the University last attended.
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, Stamp Size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution