Pass in B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a college recognised by INC securing at least 55% marks in aggregate. Candidate should be a registered Nurse / Midwife. 1 year work experience from the date of registration is essential.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 2 yrs
Medical Surgical Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Commencement of course
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std Marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Sc (N)/ P.B Bsc (N) Marks cards of all years - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- GNM Marks cards & Diploma Completion Certificate ( in case of P.Bsc Nursing candidates) - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Degree/ Provisional Degree certificate issued by the University - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Registration Certificate Issued by the State Nursing Council - Original + 3 attested photocopies - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Experience Certificate for a minimum Period of 1 year - in Original
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the University last attended.
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs : Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution