Eligibility for GNM
A pass in 12th equivalent examination with not less than 40% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as one of the languages of study. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Documents to be Produced at the time of Admission for GNM:
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Passport Size 05, Stamp Size-05
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the Ist Week of September .. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.
Duration: 3 Years