Candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e (10+2). English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible to B.Sc (N)
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 4 yrs
Certificates to be produced at the time of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte (Deemed to be University), most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.